Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Healing Power of Lightworkers





This video is in low resolution because youtube lowered the resolution on it. That is what makes the font not as easy to read...the crispness and clarity was taken away when they lowered it from 360p to 240p.

I made this video for the lightworkers of the world. There are millions of lightworkers on the planet who are either waking up or will hopefully wake up soon. You might even be a lightworker yourself and not even realize it. Healing ourselves, each other and our planet is very necessary at this point in our history. I have two Healing Power of Lightworkers videos because Youtube had deleted this video awhile ago due to the song and then reinstated it muted. I never deleted it from my videos so now its back up but in the meantime I had made another one which is also on my channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment